Monday, June 23, 2014

maandag 23 juni 2014

maandag 23 juni 2014 Awake at Midnight. Watch Star Trek - Charlie X. Captain's log, stardate 1533.6. Now maneuvering to come alongside cargo vessel Antares. Its captain and first officer are beaming over to us with an unusual passenger.
Charlie X IS unusual. When Charlie gets angry, PEOPLE DIE! And he melts chess pieces. Ahhh! Give him another chance. He doesn't mean to be so evil. I manage to go back to sleep. The radio alarm wakes me up, but the antenna isn't up. So, it's just static that wakes me up. Bacon, potatoes and scrambled eggs for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She chats with the Rude Pundit about his latest post: The Manboob Buddies - Sens. McCain and Graham Say Exactly What You Think They'd Say on Iraq. Whew! That's pretty rude! Drag myself up to work. My morale is very low. One foot in front of the other... I eventually get there. Theresa's coffee perks me up. I'm with the Sea Otters and Dolphins. Outside and inside. Lunch breaks for the Starfish teachers. I read stories for our friends. A little boy has astute choices for books. The kids rivet their attention for Kiss Good Night.
The kids sleep well. Streetcar to Denny. Bus #8 to B'way. Changes. I have lived in Seattle for over 30 years. Things change here all the time, but Gay Pride is still vibrant up here. Walk around the neighborhood. Bus #49 back to my place. Watch KOMO News. Seattle council OKs city's 1st female police chief. I hope that Kathleen O'Toole can make a difference. Watch Ronan Farrow Daily. Secretary of State John Kerry is in Iraq meeting with high-ranking officials, including Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, on the current crisis facing the country. But is it too late for diplomacy to work? NBC’s Richard Engel reports the latest. Michael Steele and Alex Wagner discuss the Iraq crisis. Question - Did US miss the warning signs with Iraq? I don't know! Do you know?
Black bean and beef burrito for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment