Monday, June 2, 2014

maandag 2 juni 2014

maandag 2 juni 2014 Up at 4:09. Watch France 24. The USA is in the news. US unveils ambitious plan to fight climate change. I wonder what the coal producers think of this. "Obama's waging a war on coal!" Republicans attack deal with Taliban to free US soldier. Senator John McCain is a grumpy old man. Chili for breakfast. Watch episode 12 of Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey - The World Set Free. If we could only see the CO2.
Walk up Westlake to work. Sharon and I take on the Ducklings. Only 3 of them. We play in the Bike Room for a while. Diapers and naps. Over to Sea Turtles. Most of them are napping. Sea Otters are having circle time... E-I-E-I-O!
Nap time with both the Starfish and Sea Otters. Walk up to Denny. Walk around B'way. #49 bus down to my place. Watch KOMO News. I love the cheers from the boisterous crowd packing the Council chambers for the vote. - Seattle City Council unanimously passes $15 minimum wage.
Green curry rice with chicken for dinner. Watch movie - Journey To The Center Of The Earth with Pat Boone. Alack and alas... My esteemed friend, Alec McEwan.

No comments:

Post a Comment