Sunday, June 22, 2014

zondag 22 juni 2014

zondag 22 juni 2014 Up at 5:30. Turn on the Cartoon Network to watch Sym-Biotic Titan - Escape From Galaluna.
Lance kills his former commander after a running sword fight across Galaluna. Runners hit Seattle streets for Rock 'n' Roll Marathon. Apolo Ohno ran in his first hometown race, finishing the half-marathon in 1:36:49, a personal best. “It was perfect,” he said. “I couldn’t have asked for a more picturesque, beautiful run. I loved it.”
Chili spaghetti for breakfast. Take an excursion into town. Here comes my train.
Sleeping beauty on the train. No streetcar service yet. Walk up Westlake to Whole Foods to pick up some things. Over to my apartment to get a couple things. Train back to Cat City. The train is full of tourists going to the airport. So many suitcases. I'm in time to see Belgium score against Russia by Divock Origi... a 19-year-old the youngest to ever score in World Cup history. Caui chases after me when I head upstairs. Leave message with Michael about the World Cup action. Belgium is proud - Origi qualifie la Belgique pour les huitièmes de finale de la Coupe du Monde (1-0).
Divock Origi schiet Rode Duivels naar achtste finales. Then it's South Korea - Algeria. At last... USA - Portugal. I love this commercial. 64' USA Goal! Jermaine Jones!
Portugal scores in dying seconds to hold USA 2-2 and avoid elimination. It seemed as though the Americans had secured a come-from-behind victory. Disappointed! The guys come back. Michael gives me a ride home. Watch Kickin' It - Wasabi Warriors and MST3K - Gamera vs Guiron.

No comments:

Post a Comment