Friday, June 13, 2014

vrijdag 13 juni 2013

vrijdag 13 juni 2013 Up at 4:27. Watch KOMO News. I'm getting a little PTSD with the Iraq news. Havoc is spreading across the region. And warmonger John speaks... John Boehner Slams President Obama for ‘Taking a Nap’ on Iraq.
This is one of our area's top stories - High school prank leads to 38 suspensions in Tacoma. Boys will be boys.
Bologna and sauerkraut sandwich for breakfast. Walk in the rain to work. This is a fairly normal day. I go back and forth between the Dolphins and Sea Otters. The two groups skip their playground time. We play with laundry pegs and containers. The kids don't like it when I stick pegs on the stegosaurus.
We go to the Bike Room. The kids have energy, but most of the teachers are tired. The Dolphins head back to their classroom first. We hand out puzzles. Wow! They are quite skilled. It's mellow here with only 4 Dolphins. Over to Sea Otters for lunchtime. I show my The Cat In The Hat Comes Back - De Kat Met De Hoed Komt Terug in Dutch. Drew seems excited about it.
The Dolphins and Sea Otters sleep well past 3 o'clock. Streetcar to Denny. Spend my paycheck at Whole Foods. Actually, it costs me $25.87 for what I get. I love their smoked salmon spread and Happy Trails juice. Walk home. Watch France 24. It's ENCORE - The Struts! Then it's the main news - Obama: Military help contingent upon Iraq ending sectarian disputes. THIS IS the Top Story... It's the World Cup, man! Brilliant Dutch thrash reigning World Cup champions Spain 5-1.
I need to catch up with Rachel Maddow. Re-invade Iraq? The US has been here before. Shouldn't do it. And the War Powers Act?

No comments:

Post a Comment