Wednesday, June 18, 2014

woensdag 18 juni 2014

woensdag 18 juni 2014 Take me away to Paraguay! The World's Happiest Country? (Hint: It's not the USA.)
So much on my mind. Bad night's sleep. Turn on BBC News - Battle Grips Iraq's Biggest Refinery. Egg and potatoes for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Poor Rude Pundit - his post: The Proper Way to Interview the Old/New Iraq War Hawks.  Is Rude going to exploded? I'm dragging myself up Westlake to work. Anticipating another day of misery. My schedule is fairly decent, though. I pick up a couple babies a the same time. Ouch! MY BACK! Outside to play with the Dolphins... just for a few minutes. Next stop - the Bike Room. Then it's lunchtime for the Sea Otters. Nice leisurely time. Lots of blueberries for the kids. Joyce reads Little Blue Truck while they eat.
Back to Dolphins. They sleep. One Sea Otter wakes up early. He lays on his mat reading books for the longest time. Eventually, he asks me, "Outside?" "Yep!" Streetcar to d'town. Check it out! Netherlands advance after 3-2 win over Australia. And the crowd in Rotterdam goes wild! Jubelende krantenwebsites na zege Oranje!
De euforie was immens.
Get into a new cartoon series - Justice League: Secret Origins. How can this little old red planet be involved?

No comments:

Post a Comment