Tuesday, October 28, 2014

dinsdag 28 oktober 2014

dinsdag 28 oktober 2014 Midnight movie - Star Trek: The Motion Picture - The Director's Edition (Remastered). This movie gave me weird dreams. Watch France 24. Qui sont les clowns? Is this the International House Of Crazy Clowns? Yeah, this is creepy. Creepy clown phenomenon pops up in France.
Manhattan clam chowder for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. The gang and callers are pouncing on Chris Christie and... Jon Stewart Rips Ebola Panic, Asks Why Christie’s ‘Such a D*ck’! It's 53° and drizzly for my walk to work. Stop into the South Lake Union Bartell Drugs, and I see my old friend Jon. (Why aren't you in school?) He clerks me for my $2.50 bag of Take 5. I'm in 4 rooms. Moons & Stars make me nervous. Adrenaline is coursing through my veins after 45 minutes with them. High octane kids!
I try to find my calm again for the Infant Room. The Tree Frogs need a little attention while waiting for their moms. We assure each one, "Your mom will me here soon." Over to Sea Turtles for a couple hours. Busy time! Diapers, feedings and naps. There's such an age difference in this room. Some are crawlers. Some are not. But things are cool for a while. My only quiet time - Starfish nap time. I get to chat with Patty about this and that... mostly about my dad. When I leave work, I feel like I need a shower. I stink. It's 60° and cloudy for my walk home. Watch the last of Wizards Of Waverly Place - Family Wizard. It's the Family Feud. Max goes crazy for power when he gets a question right. Bow down to the Super Sibbling!
Uff da! It's a nice hot bath for me. Thanks to hot water. So nice and relaxing. I'd really like a Swedish tub, but I'll do without it. Relax tonight with Audioslave!
I'm gonna work the straw - Make the sweat drip out of every pore. Go for it! Audioslave makes to the top of Lollopoolaza in 2003. Excellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment