Monday, October 6, 2014

maandag 6 oktober 2014

maandag 6 oktober 2014 Up all night. Watch France 24. From Sweden’s Karolinska Institute - Trio win Nobel medicine prize for discovery of brain’s ‘inner GPS’
Fried egg sandwich for breakfast. I just don't feel like news or politics. Watch Wizards Vs. Aliens - Friend or Foe.
It's 60° and sunny for my walk to work. I'm in the Sea Turtles while Kyle goes to a meeting. Visit the Moons & Stars for a while. I sit at the desk in the lobby while Audrey goes to an appointment. I amuse myself by surfing the internet. CNN report - Why Finland's schools are top-notch. Space news - Yikes! This cloud on Saturn's moon Titan is made of icy poison. The cloud is made of poisonous hydrogen cyanide.
Back to Sea Turtles to do Kyle's lunch break. I give his little girl to the Ducklings. She seems happier there. Just a few diapers and a bottle. Good day. Streetcar to Denny. #8 up to B'way. Get some stuff at the B'way Market. What a beautiful day for a walk. Turn on 710 AM for Seattle vs Washington. I takes them only 6 minutes for a touchdown.
Ham and swiss cheese wrap for dinner. Sorry. No more Seahawks. 24-17 at last score. Watch MST3K - The Killer Shrews. But first! Junior Rodeo Daredevils.

No comments:

Post a Comment