Friday, October 31, 2014

vrijdag 31 oktober 2014

vrijdag 31 oktober 2014 Up at 2:53. Watch The Debate on France 24. Happy Halloween, everybody! Vendargues in southern France bans clown costumes after terror wave. Leftover Spaghettios for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Travis is wearing his Halloween costume.
John Fugelsang comes on the show... eloquent as always.
I am French today! I'm wearing my Paris Saint Germain cap and my Comment vous sentez-vous aujourd'hui? t-shirt.
It's really rainy for my walk to work. My shoes are soaked. I can't believe that the kids are going on parade. I'm in the Infant Room all day. Back and forth between the Tree Frogs and the Sea Turtles. It's busy but steady. Michele's kids seem a little on-edge, though. Lots of parents in the room to take their kids on parade. Bottles, diapers and naps. In the lobby, the pumpkin paint project is judged. Cool!
I'm not sure about pumpkin π. They're creative, though.
Streetcar to Whole Foods to pick up dinner. Back at my place. Watch KOMO News. Test flight tragedy. Virgin Galactic's space tourism rocket crashes; 1 killed, 1 injured. Something scary for Halloween. Star Trek DS9 - Little Green Men. Quark crash lands on Earth in the 20th Century and learns the people irradiate their own planet. OMG! Thai carrot salad and teriyaki chicken with rice for dinner. Just watching The Walking Dead. It has it light moments. Carl needs a haircut!

No comments:

Post a Comment