Friday, October 24, 2014

vrijdag 24 oktober 2014

vrijdag 24 oktober 2014 Up at 2:02. Watch France 24. Ottawa gunman ‘a misfit’ who planned to travel to Syria. Left-over fried chicken and potatoes for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Interesting report - Douglas MacKinnon Calls For Southern U.S. To Secede As Anti-Gay Nation Called 'Reagan'.
They have a segment about the Goliath Bird Eating Spider. Ew! It's 51° and cloudy for my walk to work. Planning time for the Dolphin teachers. After Spanish, we take the kids to the playground. They chase my bubbles. I yell POP! And they giggle. Only 5 kids today. Lunchtime is done in 10 minutes. I clean up the lunch mess while Anne changing diapers. Over to Seahorses to cover lunch breaks for Sharon and Kenn. Another lunch mess to clean up. I take a few to the Bike Room. Naps are easy... except that we have one non-napper. Streetcar to Denny. I'm listening to KOMO Radio. Oh no! My heart sinks - 2 dead, 4 critically injured in shooting at Marysville high school. They interview some of the students... "Four shots went off. I thought it was firecrackers, and then everyone started ducking under the tables, and then everyone started screaming, 'Run, it's a gun!'" I just couldn't listen anymore. Up to B'way to pick up a few things. #9 Express bus to Pike, and I walk the rest of the way home. Watch the news. Students comfort each other.
They're just kids. Did you do drugs? I can't imagine this happening at Vermilion High School. My old High School... This High School A 14-year-old - Jaylen Fryberg. What? Why? Oysters in rice for dinner. Why! Watch movie - From Here To Eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment