Saturday, October 18, 2014

zaterdag 18 oktober 2014

zaterdag 18 oktober 2014 Another struggle with a decent night's sleep. It's just me. It's not noise, disruptions in the city... Check KGO-7 News just for the weather. Nice forecast in S.F. - 71° and mostly sunny. Report - EBOLA SCARE TURNS DALLAS HOSPITAL INTO A 'GHOST TOWN' Watch movie - Shooter. Plots, deceptions and conspiracies. This movie keeps me revved up. After all the shootings and battles... Ah, yes! I love the final scene where they ride off.
After that, I want something funny and silly. Thank you, Zeke. You're hyper-active, intelligent, crazy... and you want to defeat Muy Macho in a Mexican-style professional wrestling match. Buena suerte. Watch Wizards Of Waverly Place - Magic Unmasked.
Next... Victor, Victoria. We will be both the toast of Paris! ♪♬ When you play me le jazz hot baby You are holding my soul together♬♪♩ "LE JAZZ HOT" I love it when she pops their corks! Sorry. It's not very chic. I'm having Ramen for dinner. What about the down-and-out in Seattle?

No comments:

Post a Comment