Tuesday, October 7, 2014

dinsdag 7 oktober 2014

dinsdag 7 oktober 2014 Up at 3:08. Watch France 24. Will NATO step in? Turkey says Kobane ‘about to fall’ to IS jihadists. Switch to KOMO News. Football news - Wilson, Lynch lead penalty-prone Seahawks by Skins 27-17. Bologna sandwich with sauerkraut for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Lots of chat about vaginas. It makes me cringe and laugh out loud at the same time.
The Rude Pundit posts: Time to Build a Fence Around Texas. What a great idea! But it'd be expensive.
It's overcast and 57° for my walk to work. I'm in 6 classrooms today - Moons & Stars, Starfish, Trailblazers, Sunshine Kids, Sea Turtles and Seahorses. Sometimes, I need to very flexible to do this job. Highlights - a 3-year-old wants to cook for me in his house. A 2-year-old wants me to read him It's Okay to Be Different.
There's my favorite page. It's mostly clear and 61° for my walk to Whole Foods. Ooo! Nice food. Watch KING-5 News. Can I howl already? Wednesday's lunar eclipse will create a 'blood' moon.
Veggie fried rice for dinner. I'm glad that I have a strong stomach. Watch The Walking Dead - Infected. Like me? See what the Moon can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment