Thursday, October 9, 2014

woensdag 7 oktober 2014

woensdag 7 oktober 2014 I do and I don't want to know. I can't forget the Arctic Monkeys. Do I want to know?   107.7 wakes me up. I don't think that the future is in my grasp any more. The past is in this past. I wake up and I put one foot in front of the other. Egg salad sandwich for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Travis has booked Elvira and Judy Tenuta for the show.
It's 57° and overcast for my walk to work. I see these vans all the time going up and down Westlake. What is SP Plus Transportation?
I'm with the Rainforest Kids today. Ha! Comment vous sentez-vous?
Aujourd'hui!  We take the kids out to the playground. A few of them are digging deep hole in the sand. Eli is building a mountain. The kids trap Kenn in their "web" of hula hoops. (I wish that I had my camera for that.) Upstairs to their classroom. The kids show me their sensory table full of Fall leaves and tiny plastic animals... including a bear family. Legos are always fun. Downstairs to Sea Otters. I just chat with Tanja while the kids sleep. Over to the Infant Room for Ana's lunch. Only 3 babies. A bottle and a diaper to do. Streetcar to d'town. Watch KOMO News - First Ebola patient diagnosed in the U.S. has died. Man! This makes me wonder the infectious nature of ebola. Watch Wizards Vs Aliens - Fall Of The Nekross. Tom communes with the stones. NO, TOM!
Back to work for the information meeting about the CDA. Wow! Kenn is really worked up about this... and I'm sitting right next to him. Talk with Lisa on my walk back home. She plans to visit Missouri to see baby Jonah. Back home again. The internet conks out again. Watch movie - X-men, First Class. Professor Charles Xavier: You know, I believe that true focus lies somewhere between rage and serenity.

No comments:

Post a Comment