Thursday, October 9, 2014

donderdag 9 oktober 2014

donderdag 9 oktober 2014 Up at 4:34. Turn on KUOW for Morning Edition. Egg salad sandwich for breakfast. Up to Kaladi for some coffee and to borrow some Wi-Fi. There's Jeremiah. It's 57° and overcast for my walk to work. I'm busy getting around to give a few short breaks. Then I'm with the Starfish. They're heading out to the playground. We have a bubble party with the Seahorses. Lunchtime with the Seahorses. They love my books. They seem to like books about construction and Pete The Cat - The Wheels On The Bus. I'm not as fun as the video. Sorry. Upstairs to the might Trailblazers. I try to settle them down for nap time. Not an easy assignment. Back to the Seahorses for Toni's lunch break. All the kids are napping. Streetcar to d'town. Drop off my stuff. Down to the library to watch KOMO News. I was wondering why the Washington State Convention Center was so full of police. A political fund-raising luncheon. Report - VP Biden tells local group: 'Middle class is hurting'
Back to my place. Pizza for dinner. Watch movie - Princess Of Mars... with the lovely and talented Antonio Sabato, Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment