Wednesday, October 22, 2014

woensdag 22 oktober 2014

woensdag 22 oktober 2014 Midnight movie - Star Trek Voyager: Timeless. Fifteen years in the future, Chakotay and Harry Kim attempt to prevent the Voyager from crash-landing on an ice planet. A couple hours of sleep. I can hear the rain fall. Watch NBC News. Seattle gets weather... and Nor'easter Pushes Heavy Rain, High Winds Toward New England. I love this ad... but it's not relevant to me. US Post Office delivery for surfer dude.
What's going on in Ottawa? It shakes me up. Canadian Parliament Shootings. I used to live in Lower Town... So close to Parliament Hill. I plug in KOMO Radio to listen to the latest developments.  My beautiful Ottawa.
Troubled walk to work. I check the news again. Fusillade au parlement d'Ottawa. Le Canada est un pays de non-violence, ne venez pas troubler la paix de nos enfants. I try to clear my eyes, but the tears come back. One foot in front of the other... I can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment