Thursday, October 23, 2014

donderdag 23 oktober 2014

donderdag 23 oktober 2014 Yesterday's news wiped me out. I start watching KOMO News at 5, but I conk out again. Oh! I'm looking forward to the American Music Awards. Sam Smith, 5SOS, Blige To Perform 2014 AMAs. Tunafish salad sandwich for breakfast.
Light rain for my walk to work. I move back and forth between the Sunshine Kids and the Wild Flowers. Channel has an elaborate circle time dealing with pumpkins. I stand at the water table station. Splash, splash! Lunchtime with the Sunshine Kids. I need help at nap time, however. They're a little rebellious today. But they all sleep. Walk home. A downpour gets me all wet. Back at my place. Put on some dry clothes. In entertainment news - James Blunt Agrees: 'You're Beautiful' Was 'Annoying'. I don't know about that. This is annoying to me: Wave Your hands in the air like you don't care! A Doctors Without Borders physician back from West Africa tests positive for Ebola at a New York hospital. It's breaking news on The Rachel Maddow Show - Ebola risks specific to body fluids.
Gruesome death awaits us all!
Chicken and rice for dinner. But I cannot end this evening on a gruesome note. Watch Wizards Of Waverly Place - Alex The Puppetmaster. The antics of Justin and Zeke crack me up. It's all for the Moon-based biosphere!
Go Justin! Go Zeke!

No comments:

Post a Comment