Saturday, November 1, 2014

zaterdag 1 november 2014

zaterdag 1 november 2014 Up at 3:24. Why can't I sleep in for the weekend? Ugh! Watch France 24. Utøya revisited. How tragically sad. Norway: Utoya massacre survivors still seeking answers. And yet... I love FRANCE IN FOCUS. It's a mixed bag... Environment, crime and art. Bien sûr que oui! Salon du chocolat. Wasabi chocolate?
Butternut squash and sage ravioli for breakfast. Manage to get a good nap. Walk down to the ballot box to mail my vote. #5 bus to d'town. Streetcar to South Lake Union. Visit MOHAI for the first time. A map of the Salish Sea. I love maps.
A view of South Lake Union... Windows to the past.
A victim of the 2001 Nisqually earthquake. A car crushed in Pioneer Square. It gives me the willies.
MOHAI - A Place Comfortable With Boeing, Anarchists and ‘Frasier’
Walk up to Denny and catch a #8 up to B'way. A little shopping. #49 back to my place. Watch A (The Walking Dead) - the finale for Season 4. It breaks my to hear Carl Grimes says these words. Tragic... I'm Just Another Monster Too. Watch Star Trek TNG - Parallels. Can Worf figure it out? "Quantum barriers are breaking down. Other realities are emerging into our own."

No comments:

Post a Comment