Sunday, November 2, 2014

zondag 2 november 2014

zondag 2 november 2014 Up at 1:21. Watch MST3K: Gamera vs Gaos. Then I play with YouTube. Hirohito Gamera! Jack Merridew... you make me laugh! Thank you. Bath time!
Watch France 24. What would a day without news be like? November 2 - The International Day to End Impunity for Crimes against Journalists. Turkey - the country with the highest number of journalists in detention. Remembering slain RFI journalists: 'Imagine a world without news' It echoes in my mind in the interview with Edwy Plenel... He mentions The Criminalization Of Opinion. We need need information to form our views... our opinions. Freedom of expression. Uff da! Fried egg and ramen for breakfast. I can't believe that I'm going to watch this schlocky movie, but there it is on Netflix - Anaconda. Just because I'm in a bad mood.... At least, I laughed once today. Take it! Stars: Jon Voight, Jennifer Lopez, Eric Stoltz and the handsome and talented Vincent Castellanos.
Oh! For the love of God! Hoping to to step out... Steppin' Out... but it's already raining. Bad Robot! Watch movie - Star Trek: Into Darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment