Wednesday, November 5, 2014

woensdag 5 november 2014

woensdag 5 november 2014 Up at 2:02. Watch France 24. A lot of news about the US elections. Republicans win control of US Senate in blow to Obama. Switch to a movie - MST3K: Riding with Death. Check the front page of the Huffington Post.
Democrats Get Trampled On Election Night. Beans and rice for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She talk with Dean Obeidallah - columnist for The Daily Beast - talk about the dark money, the voting restrictions and other shenanigans for this election. "This is just not happenstance!" It's 57° and cloudy for my walk to work. I really don't need my jacket. I'm with the Sea Turtles all day... as an extra persson. My fellow teachers seem to be in the same condition as I am - worn out and achy. Nice to help with a diaper or a feeding every now and then. I am 29-years-old... and more than twice that! Together, we can do the job. It's 60° and a little rainy for my walk home. Listening to KOMO Radio. I hear that Nate Hatch, a 14-year-old freshman at MPHS, tweeted photos of friends coming to visit him at Harborview Medical Center. Macklemore pays surprise visit to Marysville shooting victim.
Incredible, Nate! My best wishes to you. Magnificent, Macklemore! What else can I say? That makes my day! More news later. Szechwan egglant and pork on rice for dinner. It's a rather weird show, but I like it sometimes. Watch Baby Daddy - All Riled Up. Take care of the little Szechwan egglant. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment