Friday, November 7, 2014

vrijdag 7 november 2014

vrijdag 7 november 2014 Up at 4:58. Just lay in bed watching KOMO News. Survivor goes home. I hope Andrew Fryburg gets better. Fried egg sandwich for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. House Speaker John Boehner warned yesterday that executive action by President Obama on immigration reform would eliminate any chance of an overhaul bill and damage the nascent relationship between Republicans and Democrats before the new Congress even takes office. He warns Don't Poison The Well. He's a DOUCHE!
It's very sunny for my walk to work. I'm with the Ducklings all day. Most of them take naps by 10:30. I take one of them to visit the Sea Otter room. Kyle and I hang out and play with the toys with the kids. I love the electronic toy barns which make animal noises. Only $42.99 at ToysRUs. I'm working with an old co-worker today. We reminisce a lot... back to 1996. (I really need to quit this job.) Everyone looks tired. Some of us are grumpy. The director pops in and says, "Maybe you should take the babies on a walk. It's a beautiful day." With that said, everyone gets defensive. We muddle through the day. Streetcar to Whole Foods. Pick up some stuff. Watch KOMO News. Mary interviews Dirk Benedict about his visit to the Jet City Comic Show.
I wish that I could see RICHARD HATCH AND DIRK BENEDICT! From the Original Battlestar Galactica and Appearing for the First Time Together in the Pacific Northwest! It's all about the hair.
Rice and cod for dinner. I must...

No comments:

Post a Comment