Wednesday, November 12, 2014

woensdag 12 november 2014

woensdag 12 november 2014 Up 3:34. Watch France 24. India: Scars of Bhopal disaster hard to heal. Why, after so many years, has Bhopal not been fully decontaminated? Reporters go back to find out. Europe set to make history with comet landing. Cool! Switch to KOMO News. My internet conks out at exactly 4:32. Freezing winds knock out power, close roads in South Sound. Spaghetti carbonara for breakfast. Walk up to Kaladi to steal some Wi-Fi and to drink some nice hot chamomile tea. Jeremiah is on duty. Back to my place. Listen to KOMO Radio. It's 33° and clear for my walk up to Denny. Catch a #40 the rest of the way. It's too cold to walk the whole way. I'm with the Ducklings. The kids are asleep early. One wakes up and smiles when he sees me. Each child is fed lunch. Only one of them seems hungry. Over to Sea Turtles for Michele and Kyle's lunch breaks. Kyle cracks me up when he sings Sixteen Going On Seventeen. I don't want to come back to work for a meeting. I'm really tired. Streetcar to d'town. I call Comcast to get reconnected. There! Watch KOMO News. Are they selling watered-down beer at CenturyLink Field?
Walk all the way back to work. It's 41° and chilly. Raul does our meeting. Welcome back, Raul! The subject is inclusion and The Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA). Nice to catch the Streetcar to get back home. Watch Hardball. Ron Reagan pops up. I haven't seen him for a while. The talk about the shootings in Marysville. He's funny and feisty about gun control laws. The connection between voting access and gun control
Balogna sandwich for dinner. Watch Star Trek. Help me, Spock!

No comments:

Post a Comment