Tuesday, November 18, 2014

dinsdag 18 november 2014

dinsdag 18 november 2014 Up at 4:01. Watch France 24. Israeli emergency services and security at the synagogue in Jerusalem's Har Nof neighbourhood. At least four killed in Jerusalem synagogue attack.
Hard boiled egg and butternut squash for breakfast. Very yummy. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Lots of mockery for this - Charles Manson Gets License to Marry 26-Year-Old Woman Who Visited Him in Prison. The bride-to-be, Elaine Burton, who goes by the name 'Star', said that the happy couple will get married in December. She said: "Y'all can know that it's true. It's going to happen. "I love him. I'm with him. There's all kinds of things." There's a lid for every pot.
Nice, witty remark, Travis. Bob Cesca of The Daily Banter calls in to talk about Chris Christie and pork It's 33° and hazy for my walk to work. With a hood over my head, the walk is tolerable. The Duckling teachers get planning time. The kids have such an early nap time... 10 o'clock? Why? When they wake up, they get diapers. Haul out the highchairs for lunchtime. Up to Wildflower to help. The Wildflowers don't seem as WILD as usual. What's the deal??? Nice little nap time story - Danny And The Dinosaur. No struggles at nap time. But I hear some kid in another classroom crying... I WANT MY MOMMY! "Who is that?" I wonder. Back down to infants for an hour. Everyone (but me) needs to go to CPR Training tonight. Sorry, co-workers. My real sympathies. Streetcar to d'town. I heard on the radio. Keystone Pipeline Fails to Get Through Senate. I'm tired. No fooling around... straight up to my apartment. Play with YouTube for a little. Justin a little bit. Justin Timberlake! Can we share some Sauza? The Jonathan Ross Show... British talks shows seem much more interesting than ours. How many shots? 1 tequila, 2 tequila, 3 tequila, FLOOR! Watch the vocal chords. Egg salad sandwich for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment