Sunday, November 30, 2014

zondag 30 november 2014

zondag 30 november 2014 Solid sleep. I wake up at 8:40... wondering Why is Peter Quill Called Star-Lord?
Be still my heart. It's amazing what you can find on the YouTubes - Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Mix Vol.1
It's 29° and sunny. I'll stay inside and watch Invaders From Mars.
Turkey sausage and fried waffle potatoes for brunch. The apartment is pretty cozy and warm. Nice long afternoon nap. Yes! I have a positive lock! Star Trek TNG - The Neutral Zone. Of course... Good ol' L. Q. "Sonny" Clemmons... What's to become of him?

Why don't you come back later on an' you and me'll find us a couple o' low-mileage pit woofies and help 'em build a memory?


Next! The Flash: Plastique. She makes his suit explode!
Whatever happens... Don't let your suit explode. Vifon Mi Ga for dinner. At last, Star Trek TNG: Elementary, Dear Data.

No comments:

Post a Comment