Thursday, November 27, 2014

donderdag 27 november 2014

donderdag 27 november 2014 Up at 3:11. Good to wake early. Watch Star Trek TNG: Skin Of Evil. This is where Tasha bites it.
Rice and turkey sausage for breakfast. Uff da! There's no hot water for a shower! Watch KOMO News just for the weather report. Snow on Saturday? I'm all packed up and ready to go. Walk over to the Convention Place Station. It's weird to walk in the dark. But the station is well lit.
Catch a #106 to the Int'l District. The King Street Station!
WOW! The station is packed with travelers! Which line do I stand in? Thank God a guard sorts us out. Boarding is fair quick. We leave right on time. Love the views of the sound. Beautiful!
The passenger next to me is a young Asian guy. A young couple to my right are constantly kissing. From time to time, they stop and talk. Then they start pawing each other again. At least, they're cute. The farmland flows by my window.
An announcement! A freight train is stuck in front of us... Only 10 miles south of Bellingham. So close and yet so far. The delay is 90 minutes. Finally, we arrive at Bellingham. Michael picks me up. Everything is set up for Thanksgiving. Pete the cat seems to be waiting for something. Turkey? At the house, we watch a lot of TV. The Flash. Grant Gustin is splendid as The Flash.
Then it's Gotham. I'm impressed with Jim Gordon and Alfred. A 3-year-old joins us to watch Scared Shrekless and The Lego Movie. Then it's Turkey Time! I try not to stuff myself, but I'm full. Everything is very yummy. At last, we watch The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment