Friday, November 21, 2014

vrijdag 21 november 2014

vrijdag 21 november 2014 Up at 2:58. Watch Bill Press, Democracy Now! and Stephanie Miller. Hi, Timmy! offering technical advice.
Egg fried rice for breakfast. Stephanie liked President Obama's speech about immigration, but Will 5 Million Undocumented Immigrants Take Obama's Tough Love Immigration Deal? Then...

It's 47° and a little drizzly for my walk to work. It starts to pour rain. Planning time for the Starfish teachers. Kenn and I take care of the kids. We luck out somehow. We get the Bike Room all to ourselves... for more than an hour! We play music and dance to Greg And Steve: We All Live Together. Then we play with the Lazlo train set. Back to the classroom, we take a water break and read The Earth Is Good.
I love having my lunch with the Starfish, but nap time is a bit of a struggle. I was hoping that we wore them out in the Bike Room. One of them dozes off sitting up. One hour of planning time for the Sea Turtle teachers. Kyle is wearing his Golden Tate jersey.
Too bad that Tate went away. It's 47° and quite rainy for my walk home. I have my huge umbrella. Stop by Whole Foods. The hot bar has Thanksgiving stuff already. Home to dry off. Watch KING-5 News. Oh, I can gather all the news I need on the weather report. It's messy! The traffic messy! Chicken, kale and rice for dinner. Finally. Star Trek TNG: Too Short A Season. Jameson as a young man. Teenager?

No comments:

Post a Comment