Tuesday, November 25, 2014

dinsdag 25 november 2014

dinsdag 25 november 2014 Restless night. I hear protesters chanting Whose streets? Our Streets!
Watch some Star Trek TNG. Season 1 can get a little silly sometimes. Switch to BBC News. The top story - Ferguson ruling sparks 'worst' riots. Macklemore joins Seattle protesters.
Cinnamon sugar cream of rice for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She interviews Lisa Bloom regarding Ferguson. Lisa is tweeting all about the trial. It's 53° and lightly raining for my walk to work. Meet the Sea Otters out on the playground to give their teachers a few short breaks. Over to Seahorses. They're getting ready to go outside. I get to talk with Pam about my departure... I'm leaving. With only 5 kids, it's easy to have an adult conversation. Pam takes a couple inside to fix lunches. The drizzle turns into a soft rain. We take ourselves inside fairly wet. We change out of some clothes and settle down for lunchtime. They look at me and ask BOOK? (Where's the book, Mike?) Let's read Pete The Cat And The New Guy. When lunch is over, we play in the Bike Room. They're so active that I get exhausted. Nap time. Nice and quiet. Ahhh... I need to rest, too. Streetcar to d'town. Watch France 24. The Debate is After Ferguson: What's Broken in America?

No comments:

Post a Comment