Wednesday, November 26, 2014

woensdag 26 november 2014

woensdag 26 november 2014 Up at 3:11. Watch WLS Chicago News. Thanksgiving travel. Chicago airports are expecting more holiday travelers this year. Report - O'HARE, MIDWAY AIRPORTS EXPECT MORE HOLIDAY TRAVELERS I didn't know that O'Hare had a Yoga Room.
Egg fried rice for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Jody Hamilton and May Lee join the show.
They talk a lot about the exclusive interview that Darren Wilson had with George Stephanopoulos.


It's 55° and mostly cloudy for my walk to work. Planning time for Emily until 11:45. The Sea Otters get an extra long time outside. Things get hectic when they go inside. I set up mats while Tanja does diapers. Lunchtime is mellow. Over to Sea Turtles for a couple hours. Everyone is talking about Thanksgiving plans. Some kids leave early. I love hanging out with the babies. One is trying to take her first steps. Kyle does bubbles, and he feeds some right into their mouths. Daring darling, Kyle. When I leave work, Shawna gives me a little card. A quote from Saint Exupéry - Toutes les grandes personnes ont d’abord été des enfants (Mais peu d’entre elles s’en souviennent).
Merci beaucoup. Streetcar to d'town. Bus #10 up to Harvard Market. I expected it to be crazy busy place... but it's OK. I just want some Frïs. Back to my place. Watch KOMO News. Crazy weather report - Thanksgiving weekend weather: Rain, wind, warm, cold, snow, sun.
Watch Ronan Farrow Daily. This seems like such a profound statement - Riots: ‘Language of the Unheard?’
Got to sleep. Big day ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment