Sunday, November 30, 2014

zaterdag 29 november 2014

zaterdag 29 november 2014 Up at 4:49. Turn on BBC News. Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer causes storm. Chears! Switch to KOMO News. Hey! I can see it's snowing on 9th & Pike! Snow advisories in effect for Seattle, North Sound. Here, in Bellingham, I don't see a thing. Re-watch The Walking Dead - Indifference. This episode is all about letting go, whether it be of dead loved ones, old insecurities, bad habits or a grudge so strong you'd put your own life in danger to hold it. While looking for supplies, Rick and Carol bump into a cute couple. One of them is 'Sam' played by Robin Lord Taylor...
AKA Oswald Cobblepot (The Penguin). Brrr. It's chilly. Head downstairs for coffee. Maxine is right a my door, waiting for my petting. Gregg suggests playing Marie Antoinette. I love it! In 1768, Marie Antoinette is selected by her mother to marry the Dauphin of France, the future Louis XVI of France (Jason Schwartzman), therefore sealing the Franco-Austrian Alliance. This is a rich picture.
Delicious pancakes and bacon for brunch while we watch Oz The Great And Powerful. Wondering if the Great Franco will burst the bubble.
Check my train's status. I don't won't to leave. Good-bye nice house. Good-bye friends and cats. Good-bye room. Good-bye Malbec Bodega Privada Mendoza Argentina. Good-bye room.
Good-bye to this awesome Man Cave.
No Battle on Bespin... just good-bye.
Drop me off at the train station, but a freight train... ANOTHER FREIGHT TRAIN is blocking Amtrak. I call my friends about it, and I get a refund on my train ticket. Car ride to Seattle. Smooth and quick. I arrive safe and sound at my place. I check with train #517 status. It's 3 hr 50 min late. At 12:15, it arrives in Stanwood. Watch some Gotham before going to bed. Thanks for the bath, mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment