Monday, November 3, 2014

maandag 3 november 2014

maandag 3 november 2014 Up at 5:42. Call in sick at 6:10 for my bad back, but my stomach is upset as well. Catch up with Rachel Maddow. I love the cheese ads for her show - Mimolette. I love that!
Beautiful. Mimolette is a cheese traditionally produced around the city of Lille, France. What could be wrong with a cheese that looks like a basketball? Good economic news could give Democrats election boost. I feel very political this morning. Turnout! Your vote is very important! Turn on Stephanie Miller. Rude Pundit - YAY! - comes on the show. Great post: The GOP’s attitude towards other Americans. It's exasperating! Oh, my. Stephanie! I found the same link as you! 14 Facts About The Obama Presidency That Most People Don’t Know. I sent the link to my sister and nephew. Take a hot bath. Nice. Afterwards.... Watch movie - Total Recall. 24-years-old. I remember watching this at the Uptown. I love the ending. Mars gets air. And people come out of their compartments to enjoy and breathe air.
Watch Django Unchained. The story is set in early winter and then spring, during the antebellum era of the Deep South.
At last, MST3K: Ring Of Terror.

No comments:

Post a Comment