Monday, November 10, 2014

maandag 10 november 2014

maandag 10 november 2014 Restless night. Watch MST3K - Being From Another Planet. Switch to France 24. Politics in Spain. Catalans back independence in symbolic vote.
Hummus and bologna sandwich for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She chats with The Rude Pundit. I hear frustration in their voices as they discuss the aftermath of last week’s elections. It's 54° and cloudy for my walk to work. I'm with the Starfish all day. Magically, the clouds go away and it's bright and sunny. I got some great bubbles. The kids run around and chase them on the playground. Inside for lunch. I'm extra. Naps are easy except one is struggling against nap time. Everyone sleeps. Visit the babies for a few minutes. Some yummy apple cider donuts!
Streetcar to Denny. Bus #8 up to B'way. Mail my Comcast bill at the B'way P.O. Walk back down Pike. Lots of police cars in front of The Cheesecake Factory. What's going on? Back to my place. Turn on KOMO News. It's a weather pattern we haven't seen in ages, but it's on tap the next three days or so: Windy and cold.
Chicken and potatoes for dinner. It's cold in my apartment. Watch movie - MST3K: Earth Vs The Spider.

No comments:

Post a Comment