Saturday, November 15, 2014

zaterdag 15 november 2014

zaterdag 15 november 2014 Up at 7:21. Nice to sleep in. Watch KOMO News. This story melts my heart. Make-a -Wish: Child superhero 'Red Lightning' saves Seattle.
Next... Star Trek: The Final Frontier. Pain - It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. I saw this movie in a real theater 25 years ago. "Star Trek V" is pretty much of a mess, but I love it anyway. That renegade Vulcan Sybok, Spock's half-brother, is behind a hostage crisis in Paradise City.
Captain Kirk and Sybok struggle for a weapon.
Uff da. I have nice hot water for a bath. I stay nice and warm in my apartment while it's freezing outside. It's 32° sunny but freezing. Rick Steves warms me up with St. Vincent and the Grenadines. Oh! Put me in the front row! First Spaceship on Venus.

No comments:

Post a Comment