Friday, November 14, 2014

vrijdag 14 november 2014

vrijdag 14 november 2014 Fantastic for you, Al! A remarkable 34 hours. He Did It! Al Roker's Forecast Sets World Record.
Scrambled eggs and potatoes for breakfast. Watch France 24. Report - Liberia: The daily threat of Ebola.
Turn on Stephanie Miller. A lot of people are calling in about Nancy Pelosi... She should go. Concha: With Allies Retiring and Caricature Growing, Should Nancy Pelosi Retire? It's 37° and brilliantly sunny for my walk to work. I almost poop in my pants, but I make it to work just in time to use a toilet. Uff da. Outside to meet the Wildflowers. We switch from the playground to the deck. Upstairs for circle time. I teach teacher Allen how to do Five Enormous Dinosaurs. Down to the Bike Room. There's a couple new train sets which the kids seem to love. A lot of fans of Thomas here. One of the kids pee on the floor. Over to the Infant Room. Good to be extra because a couple babies want to be held. One of the babies has a huge blowout. It's bad! It take me 20 minutes to clean him up. After that, I leave work. Streetcar to d'town. Train to Uwajimaya. Get some wine, fish and veggies. Train up to the University Street Station. Use the Rainier Square corridor to get back to my place. Watch KOMO News. Is former Seattle Sonic Robert Swift in trouble again? Yes! Ex-Sonic charged after police seize grenade launcher, drugs. Remember when he was spectacular? Remember The Sonics?
Watch The Ed Show for a change. Why do Republicans love oil so much? I'm not surprised in you, Congress! House passes KXL.
Scallop porridge for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment