Sunday, November 16, 2014

zondag 16 november 2014

zondag 16 november 2014 Up early in the morning. Watch Star Trek - The Next Generation: Encounter at Farpoint: Parts 1 & 2 and The Naked Now. It seems incredible that everyone has flat bellies back then. The ship Tsiolkovsky - named after rocket scientist Циолко́вский - is discovered adrift. The crew is frozen. Lt. Cdr. Data (Brent Spiner) locates a historical record identifying the ailment as similar to one encountered by Captain Kirk's USS Enterprise Энтерпрайз NCC 1701.
It's freezing outside. So, I stay in my apartment with my little Star Trek TNG marathon. Crow warms me up with MST3K - High School Big Shot.
I can't believe that it's 48° and so sunny for November 16. Walk up to B'way. My glasses get so dark.
The cast of 'Hunger Games" joined Woody Harrelson as he hosted "Saturday Night Live" I laughed so hard. 'Hunger Games' crashes 'Saturday Night Live'
Play with YouTube with Justin Timberlake on SNL. Madonna! I love how synchronised the Gibbs are.

No comments:

Post a Comment