Monday, December 1, 2014

maandag 1 december 2014

maandag 1 december 2014 Up at 4:58. Lay in bed for a while. Mì Gà for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Free Speech TV is glitchy again. The Rude Pundit calls in to talk about all the things wrong with Officer Darren Wilson’s story. They talk about NFL won't discipline Rams players for 'Hands up, don't shoot' gesture.
It's cloudy and 31° for my walk to work. Sweet little schedule today. A few short breaks. I'm with the Ducklings for an hour. Free play. I hold Wyatt. He seems upset about something. I rock him to sleep. Up to Sunshine Kids. After lunch and diapers, they go down for naps. Back down to Ducklings. Free Play and one diaper. Some bottles, too. Someone asks me, "How's your last day?" I answer, "It's unusually normal." Hugs. Orchids for my good-bye. Ronan Farrow Daily. NFL’s Benjamin Watson on viral Ferguson post. New Orleans Saints tight end Benjamin Watson posted his reaction to the Ferguson decision and saw it go viral. He joins Ronan to discuss how football players are driving the conversation on and off the field.
Fried chicken and mashed potatoes for dinner. Watch movie - 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment