Thursday, December 11, 2014

donderdag 11 december 2014

donderdag 11 december 2014 Up at 4:49. Watch KOMO Weather. It's like Whac-A-Mole weather out there. We're watching an area of low pressure that will skirt the coastline this afternoon. Expecting high winds and rain this afternoon. Already, San Francisco is getting wallopped. Check with the smiling faces at KGO - 7.
Los Angeles needs storm water. Edamame γˆγ γΎγ‚, butternut squash and seaweed salad for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Karl Frisch calls in to talk about the politics of the Senate Torture Report release. Drunken me and Tina DuPuy. I head outside to get some BBQ chicken for lunch. Light rain turns into heavy rain. My Chucks are soaked. Watch Lab Rats. The 3rd Season. Yaya! High winds expected this evening. I bet that my internet conks out. Watch Baby Daddy - Curious Georgie. Oh, goodness!
Watch Man of Steel. It looks like an "S" to me.  It's Kryptonian for hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment