Wednesday, December 10, 2014

woensdag 10 december 2014

woensdag 10 december 2014 Up at 1:18. Why am I up so early in the morning? Watch France 24. Amazing that they report news from the USA. WEB NEWS - USA: Yale students protest against racism and USA: "I can't breathe" protests spread to professional sports. Yale University’s black student alliance joined the movement to demand justice and fight racial inequality, and the campaign is drawing growing support online - To My Unborn Son.
The time in Paris, France - 11:45 AM. In Seattle, we are 2:45... and still awake. I'm in the wrong time zone. If I can't sleep... perchance to dream. I might watch Nightmare at 20,000 Feet.
Conk out again at 3:30. Up at 10:10. Nice to sleep. Check the weather. Here comes the rain. Actually, I head out for a short walk. Just a few sprinkles. No big deal. Got shorts? Seattle crushes record for warmest December day! Yes! I'm wearing shorts in December!
While it's raining, I find an acoustical version of Billie Jean by Chris Cornell. Magnifique! I sleep some more. I'm getting my days and nights mixed up. But it's so dark outside. Sunrise? 7:45 AM With rain and wind, supposedly the sunset is 4:17 PM. Watch KOMO News. Mary Ann! It's beautiful to see her again. Gilligan's Island - Dawn Wells - appears to promote her book What Would Mary Ann Do?: A Guide to Life.
This takes way back. I am kidnapped by the music. Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Mix Vol.1 - Soundtrack... once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment