Friday, December 19, 2014

vrijdag 19 december 2014

vrijdag 19 december 2014


It's official from the FBI. U.S. Investigation Finds North Korea Was Responsible For Sony Hack. Up at 8:04. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Up to Whole Foods to get breakfast. Back to my place. Turn on NPR for President Obama's end of the year press conference. He is so smart! Obama: Sony 'Made a Mistake' By Pulling 'The Interview' Movie.
It's nice out. Walk down to Pike Place. It's always full of tourists. Try to stuff Rachel with my pocket change. A tourist takes a pic.
Back to my place. Watch KOMO 4. They feature The Hollywood Tavern in a segment. The Whiskey Nudge sounds good... but I'll skip the whip cream. Whiskey Milk Shakes? CRAZY! The flu hits hard. Is that what hit me on Monday morning. Oy!

No comments:

Post a Comment