Sunday, December 28, 2014

zondag 28 december 2014

zondag 28 december 2014 Midnight movie - Warm Bodies. He's Still Dead, But He's Getting Warmer! An unlikely romance between a beautiful human teen and a sensitive corpse. Cute. Nicholas Hoult is R, for lack of a better name; he just can't remember... He seems to have the right instincts (I want to protect her, not eat her), but is extremely confused (How do you talk to a girl?). It's a romantic zombie flick. I want to watch it again. Up to QFC to get some things. I see the Seahawk fans are out already. It's a little drizzly this morning, but I see blue skies ahead. Back home. Sometimes, I wish that I could live in Flipper World.
The Ricks are stranded on a uninhabited island and Flipper are missing as the convicted killer, Al Bardeman, is getting further and further away. Can Flipper save them?
Oh My God! It's Burt Reynolds! He plays Bardeman... the bad guy!
The Seahawks are set to play host to the Rams in the final regular season. Seahawks vs. Rams: National media picking Seattle to win, earn NFC’s top seed. Seahawks earn NFC West crown, home field in 20-6 win over Rams.
In the meanwhile, I watch Blazing Saddles. My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives. Watch SNL Christmas again. One Direction!
At last... To complete the day! Outer Limits!

No comments:

Post a Comment