Sunday, December 7, 2014

zondag 7 december 2014

zondag 7 december 2014 SNL’s Al Sharpton Stumbles His Way Through Garner Coverage.
Fall to sleep. Strange dream about a giant mosquito attacking me.
Scarry! Poor Maxine The Cat. I jump, and Maxine flies off my lap and falls on the floor. Sorry. Mushroom and onion omelet with potatoes for breakfast. Shower. Watch Disney XD. A place called San Fransokyo - A Hybrid City Built For Disney For Big Hero 6. Interesting place.
Walk up to Haggen Foods. Forty-minute walk up to 2900 Woburn St. Bellingham, WA.
Haggen... the store that has it all. Bellingham is not as pedestrian-friendly as Seattle. This sidewalk is weird.  I feel so conspicuously car-free as cars zoom by me. And it's 40 minutes back to the house. At least that I got a little fresh air. Sunshine? Here and there. Doorway...
Bellingham...  This Is The Ugly Truth. Funny... The cats meow, "Where we're you?" when I open the door. Enjoy a delicious Haggen club sandwich while watching my Sunday afternoon movie - Man Of Steel. The terraforming of Earth the Krypton way. Pete! He wants to eat my food, and I use my laptop. He's looking for Virtual Spiders.
This probably is the last Sci-Fi thing tonight. Watch movie- Signs. The first signs - Their dog and Bo. Graham discovers a crop circle in his field, reports of violent animal behavior has spread across town.

No comments:

Post a Comment