Wednesday, December 17, 2014

woensdag 17 december 2014

woensdag 17 december 2014 It's Midnight, and I'm not asleep. Check out France 24. I'm surprised to see Tinsel Talk in the crawl. Mes félicitations! Timberlake, Biel expecting first child. A touching moment in Brooklyn... Justin Timberlake is thankful to a young fan. Beautiful! Despite what's in the news, we can be human and be touched by a little kindness. Good for Justin! That touches me, too. Catch up with Rachel Maddow. 2015 Is Coming And It's Going To Be... Men-o-pause? Clock ticks for Senate Democrats to confirm Obama nominees. Watch France 24. Maybe a couple hours of sleep. It's 45° and cloudy for my walk up to 310 E. Pine in my shorts. I'm Year-Round Shorts Duuude. Pass by the new Starbucks Reserve Roastery. They're busy. Cherry Street is not, but that's where I have my coffee... for free! I haven't had coffee for a few days. I consume maybe 4 ounces, and I'm revved up. I clean up the coffee bar and my desk. Untangle the cables around my computer. Thin crust pepperoni pizza for lunch. Very zesty! Listen to KUOW - The Record. Nice to hear Ross Reynold on the radio again. They talk about President Obama's announcement that the U.S. will work with Cuba to normalize diplomatic ties. Cuban-Washingtonians call into the show to express their happy expectations. Thanks, Obama.
Watch The Cycle. Nice to see Senator Al Franken. Sen. Al Franken endorses Hillary Clinton for 2016 and goes after Uber in an exclusive interview with Ari Melber. I like the question: Does Mitch McConnell laugh? HA! Al Franken: I’m ready for Hillary. Thank you, Al Franken.
Spicy black bean soup for dinner. Sorry. I'm getting gas. Watch movie - Blazing Saddles. An old birthday present from my sister. Warning: Satire included.

No comments:

Post a Comment