Thursday, December 18, 2014

donderdag 18 december 2014

donderdag 18 december 2014 Up at 7:07. Oh, my! Nice to sleep in. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Comedian Jason Stuart joins show for the last hour. I'm so glad that he mentioned that Mediaite posted Movie Theaters Are Pulling The Interview Means America Is Now North Korea. And 6 Other Movies About North Korea That No One Lost Their Sh*t Over. I can't believe that Sony and the theaters caved in so easily! I'm going to watch Team America, World Police.
An ex-employee of Sony calls into the show to share his fears about the hack-in. I feel bad for Seth Rogan and James Franco... all that work that they put into this project is just a waste. Sony Pictures Cancels December 25th Theatrical Release of ‘The Interview’
I need Rachel Maddow for her perspective on the Cuba thing and the North Korea thing. Spying, skullduggery permeate US/Cuba relations. US points to North Korea for Sony hack. Cuban expats gain new political prominence. Thanks, Rachel.
Stay in my nice, warm apartment on this cold, dreary day. Watch Flipper's Bank Account. Who started the rumors about sunken treasure? BUD! Of course!
The rumors throw Coral Key into chaos. Sandy shakes his head in disbelief and says, "My brother, the criminal."
Check Wikipedia about Cuba. Fascinating history and culture. I hope that I can visit Cuba some day. Thinking warm, tropical thoughts. Guantanamera!

No comments:

Post a Comment