Monday, December 29, 2014

maandag 29 december 2014

maandag 29 december 2014 Midnight movie - Howard The Duck. I don't get the connection of this film with Guardians Of The Galaxy. It's so weird. It takes place in Cleveland in 1986. I saw the RTA sign, and I asked myself... Did they really film that in Cleveland? WMMS on Lea Thompson's guitar case. Ladies and gentlemen... The lovely and talented Howard The Duck.
I finally conk out to sleep. Up at 11:11. Watch KOMO News. The 12th Man's next challenge - scoring playoff tickets. Turn on KUOW. Listen to The Record. Listen to a very interesting story about the Aloha Inn on SR-99. Bouncing Back From Homelessness And Meth.
Each day, thousands of people speed by the run-down old motel on Highway 99 just south of Seattle's Aurora Bridge. It's no longer a motel. Now it's a place where homeless people can stay for up to two years and get help while they try to get back on their feet.
Switch to BBC News. The search for AirAsia Indonesia flight QZ8501 ends. AirAsia plane 'at bottom of sea'.
Play with YouTube. I love Sump'n Claus. Walk up to Whole Foods to get a few things. Sunset - 4:25pm. It's pretty chilly. Watch KOMO. Oh, my. They sample craft brews - Best Belgium Special Beers, Grand Cru, Rodenbach 2011, Abominable Winter Ale. They show us the sunset. Beautiful!
Watch Flipper. An episode has never made me cry. Flipper - Coral Fever. Flipper is hurt by an explosion.
The boys are sad and upset, but they help him heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment