Tuesday, December 9, 2014

dinsdag 9 december 2014

dinsdag 9 december 2014 Up at 6:36. I can hear Michael getting ready for work. We say "bye" to each other. Coffee. Watch BBC News. Inequality 'significantly' curbs economic growth - OECD. Left-over chicken pot pie for breakfast. Watch Lab Rats: You Posted What?! Gregg and I watch the Torture Report hearing on CNN.

TORTURE REPORT SLAMS CIA

This is troubling to me. It seems that the CIA was (is) out of control. The CIA deceived the nation. Easy-going morning. Before I leave, I pet all the cats. Caui loves it. Maxine says, "Let me sleep, please." Pete asks, "Why are you bugging me?" I have a lunch date with my friends. We head over to Five Guys Burgers And Fries.
OH MY GOD! It's soooo good! I get a BLT. Crispy bacon. Great fries!
Bolt Bus is very punctual. It was at the station right at 1:15. Departure - 1:30. The scenery out the window is awesome. Speaking of scenery... There's a Thor-like guy sitting in front of me. The only guy on the bus wearing shorts. Thor guy gets off in Seattle, and we both get on the same 71X. I bet that he's a student at UW. Drop off my stuff. Unpack. Walk up to Whole Foods for some salad bar and Swimming Rama tofu. Settle down to watch Countdown For Flipper.
From Flipper to Torture. Of course, I want to watch Ronan Farrow. CIA Torture Report: World Reaction NBC’s Bill Neely talks to Ronan Farrow about how the Senate’s CIA #TortureReport is being received around the world. Has the report damaged America’s reputation? I already heard international reaction from the BBC.  Outrage!
Movie - Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes. ALZ - 112 for me, please.
It's been a long day. Good night, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment