Wednesday, December 24, 2014

woensdag 24 december 2014

woensdag 24 december 2014 Another restless night. I watch Godzilla (2014) which makes me more restless. Lots of roaring, screaming, explosions and loud destruction of Tokyo, Honolulu and San Francisco. My jaw drops when Godzilla tears at the Golden Gate Bridge. Unbelievable! Hoping that BBC News can bore me to sleep. It can't.
Hummus on toast for breakfast. Walk down to Uwajimaya.
I'm all over the place today.  I used my EBT for the first time at Uwajimaya.  Qapla'  Success!  After I drop my stuff at home, I head down to Pike Place Market to drop my pocket change into Rachel.  It's busy, but not crazy busy.  There are long lines from the bakeries.  Catch a bus up to Harvard Market just to pass through the QFC.
Veggie pizza for lunch. I can't believe it! Very special for me! Pee Wee's Playhouse Christmas Special Is On Netflix! (With Billy Baloney).
Watching an old Star Trek - Voyager episode on VHS. Wow!  When was AOL 6.0? Amazing. Really? 2000 A.D.? I remember when they sent me their trial disks in my mail box. Times change. So, I doubt that Saturn is closer than Mars. This is the screenshot of the planets and stars for Christmas Eve via Star Walk. It just a matter of perspective... how you roll it.
So... I need to decide... What's for dinner? Cháo Cá or... Mì Gà? Chicken seems good. What's for the After Dinner Movie? Guardians Of The Universe... of course! I can't believe it! I ate all the noodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment