Tuesday, December 23, 2014

dinsdag 23 december 2014

dinsdag 23 december 2014 Restless. I'm up at Midnight. Watch SNL with Woody Harrelson - The Stoner Episode.
Just lay in bed watching France 24 and DW-TV. Interesting weather on KOMO News. A model depiction of the jet stream flow over the western United States on Dec. 22, 2014. You can see the outline of the national borders in white. Photo courtesy: earth.nullschool.net Walk up to the Capitol Hill Community Services Office. I qualify for a few benefits. Lots of basic questions. These people seem rather nice. First, I interview with Celine. A social worker takes me over to the Health Plan Finder desk. (It's the last day to apply.) Maryjane gets me on Neighborcare Health. Very, very helpful. Walk back d'town. I am worn out from all that walking. Nothing is relaxing about The Flash. Watch episode 9 - The Man In The Yellow Suit.
Turn on All Things Considered. This report is a tear-jerker. Record Number Of Britons Are Using Food Banks. In the UK, the economy is expanding, unemployment is dropping, yet growing numbers of people don't have enough food to eat. Take a walk towards festive Westlake Center. Downtown is super-busy. The words of the hungry people are still buzzing in my brain, while I see the opulence of the season. Behold the Macy star!
Cheesy potatoes for dinner. Watch Star Trek: The Wrath Of Khan. Khan and Kirk have a standoff at Mutara. I quote Scotty: The energizer's bypassed like a Christmas tree, so don't give me too many bumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment