Wednesday, December 3, 2014

woensdag 3 december 2014

woensdag 3 december 2014 Up at 6:34. Nice to sleep in. Watch Stephanie Miller on my iPad. Downstairs for breakfast. Just a hard-boiled egg and muffin. Switch to Star Trek. Pete watches with me. Back to the news. CNN - No Indictment For Chokehold Death. Break from the news. Michael takes me to Barkley Village for some grocery shopping at Haggen's. We get so much food and drink! Back to the house. A batch of laundry. They give me some new pants to put on. The guys get ready to travel. I get a buzz cut. Off to the airport they go. I'm home alone. Watch MSNBC The Cycle. Why the ‘Ferguson effect’ could be a step forward for transparency.
Next, Star Wars Rebels. I haven't seen this before now.
I get a visitor from next door. He wants to stay.
I see the lighting of the Xmas tree in Rockefeller Center and SNL!
Jimmy Fallon! Justin Timberlake! EEEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment