Sunday, December 14, 2014

zondag 14 december 2014

zondag 14 december 2014 Up at 5:44. It's dark and cold outside.
I'm glad that I don't have to go anywhere today. I admit it. I'm obsessed. Ronan and Star-Lord struggle for the orb. It's the Infinity Stone, an item of immeasurable power that destroys all but the most powerful beings who wield it. Watch some news.
Guardians of the Galaxy is the best! Now The PiƱa Colada Song is nagging my brain. The sun is rising. It's clear blue skies. Take a walk up to South Lake Union. Back down Westlake. They still have stuffing at Whole Foods. Want some! The Seahawks game in on 710 AM. Fun to watch the blogs.

resistance
  • resistance
  •  
  • Rank 6220
One quick message for Seattle Seahawks: You are only small club from a small town!
My goodness!  Seahawks knock 49ers out of contention with 17-7 win. Who's your daddy? Watch MST3k 412 - Hercules and the Captive Women. Ever-intrepid demi-god Hercules battles Proteus and rescues a beautiful princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment