Tuesday, December 16, 2014

dinsdag 16 december 2014

dinsdag 16 december 2014 Midnight movie - MST3K: Hercules Unchained. Watch out! Not the Water of Forgetfulness. Continue with The Beatniks and The Rebel Set. I can't settle down and sleep. My stomach still hurts. A BBC News alert on my iPad - Taliban massacre children at school. More meanness. More sadness. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Bob Cesca of The Daily Banter talks with Steph about Dick Cheney’s psychotic interview this past Sunday. Bob's post - The 11 Most Psychotic Things Dick Cheney Said About Torture on Meet the Press. Long list, Bob Cesca. Bath salts in nice warm water. Cream of rice for breakfast. Walk down to the bank. Up to Whole Foods to pick up a few things. I get dizzy and tired on my way back. Watch France 24 for a couple hours. Doze off, but a bad dream wakes me up. Need some fresh air. It's 49° and cloudy for my walk around Denny Triangle. I'm feeling a little stronger. Back to my place. Watch X-men: Days Of Future Past. Mutants are recruited to fight in Vietnam. Havoc is waiting for his next mission.
The mutants escape... but to where? Back to Xavier's Institute for Gifted Youngsters... closed after most of the teachers and students left. Xavier, now a broken man, has been overusing a serum which allows him to walk but suppresses his telepathy.
Wolverine explains his mission and persuades Xavier to help free Magneto from a prison cell beneath the Pentagon. They know that they need the perfect guy - Peter Maximoff. You - my little kleptomaniac - get to break into the Pentagon.
Thai-style chicken noodle soup for dinner. Whew! It's spicy. Watch SNL. I love The Office: Middle Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment