Tuesday, February 10, 2015

dinsdag 10 februari 2015

dinsdag 10 februari 2015 Midnight movie - Hatari! Hatari! is Swahili for danger. John Wayne and Red Buttons together again. The cast is international with Hardy Krüger, Elsa Martinelli and Gérard Blain. I felt squeamish and uncomfortable when Martinelli asks Wayne how he likes to kiss. The piano - harmonica duo is fun.
My back is achy and I just can't sleep. Trader Joe's vegetable fried brown rice for breakfast. Edamame included. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Bob Cesca of The Daily Banter talks about Mike Huckabee’s new gay-bashing documentary - Rand Paul And Mike Huckabee Participate In New Gay-Bashing Evangelical Documentary. Watch WABC News. Nice view of the Big Apple from their web cam.
Switch to NPR to listen to Here & Now. Very interesting stories - The Real Eddie Huang Of ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ Fresh Off the Boat - on ABC - is the first network sitcom in two decades to feature an Asian-American family. Check HuffPo - The AI Revolution: The Road to Superintelligence. I've never heard of Ray Kurzweil's Law Of Accelerating Returns. I watched A. I. Artificial Intelligence last night. The older the movie gets, the more prescient it seems. I discover multiple dimensions of this movie every time I watch it. Take a nice hot bath. It helps with my sore bones and muscles. Finally, I venture outside. It's 55° and the air smells sweet like Spring. They're setting up the Flower Show in the convention center.  Homeland Security is coming through Freeway Park for some reason.  What is it now?  Spaghetti Puttanesca again... with lots of anchovies. Nice and spicy with red pepper. Watch movie - Invisible Invaders.

No comments:

Post a Comment