Thursday, February 12, 2015

donderdag 12 februari 2015

donderdag 12 februari 2015 Good night's sleep. Up at 6:01. Egg fried rice for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Actress and activist Tichina Arnold visits the Los Angeles Bureau to hang with the gang. So thoughtful of her to bring some box wine for Steph.
Watch WABC-7 News. It's snowing in NYC.
I love their Food & Wine segment. Matcha tea taking NYC by storm!
Jon Stewart to step down in '15. I still can't believe it. Stephanie Miller and TourĂ© join Rev. Al Sharpton to remember their favorite moments from comedian Jon Stewart’s famed The Daily Show.
Head down to Pike Place for the lunch rush. This is not exactly tourist season, so a lot of tables are open. I wish that I had money for a meal. March up Pine to Capitol Hill. It's 60° and the sun is coming out.
The block at Pine & Melrose is a big hole under development. They keep digging down, but they preserved the facades of the old buildings. Behold - the 8-story Melrose and Pine project.
I'm installing iOS X Yosemite today. Let's see what happens. Uff Da! I can't get any internet connection. Can I uninstall it?

No comments:

Post a Comment