Saturday, February 7, 2015

zaterdag 7 februari 2015

zaterdag 7 februari 2015 Up at 2:50. Restless. Start to watch another John Wayne movie - The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance. In glorious black-n-white! Even with all the guns, I manage to conk out again... until 5:30. Black bean chili omelet for breakfast. My bread is different - Mt. Hood Multigrain & Flax. I like it. The news is about the heavy rains, mudslides, rivers overflowing and towns flooding... But this little commercial gets me. Seahawk Russell Wilson visits the kids at the hospital every week. He captains the Strong Against Cancer campaign. Walk through some light rain in Belltown down to the Queen Anne Post Office. I just need a stamp for my Comcast bill. Back through the Seattle Center. I guess that the Armory has Wi-Fi. Now it's 53° and a little drizzly. An occasional breeze. Back to my place. Total: 106-minute walk roundtrip. Turn on KUOW for Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me! Nice hot bath. Thick peanut butter n jelly sandwich. Check Ronan Farrow. Interview with “Fifty Shades of Grey” author E.L. James.
Get Free Tax Help at The Seattle Public Library. They told me to expect a 2 to 3 hour wait. Just 90 minutes. I have my Chromebook and Wi-Fi. A little girl wants to see what's on my screen. I hear my name called. My turn! The tax room is busy with lots of amazing Tax Helpers. Danielle is quick... Faster than me with Turbo Tax. Thank you X3 to Danielle. The rain comes back. I drop off my stuff at home and back out into a downpour with my big umbrella. I want to get a Powerball ticket at the Stewart Street Market & Deli. Powerball! $2 to become a millionaire. Powerball jackpot grows to $380 million; what you could buy with the largest prize in over a year. Mushroom fried rice and Tandori chicken for dinner. Watch movie - Forbidden Planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment